Standard and featured commercial property advertisements include a diversified range of specifications to cater for the needs of property investors, agents and tenants sub-leasing when advertising their commercial properties for lease or for sale.
Links to specifications for advertisements
- keep it simple and brief
- state the suburb and/or type of property
- highlight a special feature about the commercial property
- use the full address
- don’t use symbols or punctuation in the rental property title.
North Strathfield 1st floor office for lease
Sydney CBD secure car space
Surry Hills Creative Office Suite Level 1
Five Dock office and retail space
Leichhardt Marion Street retail space for rent
- provide a brief introduction emphasising the location or special features relevant to the commercial property
- include detailed descriptions about the features available at the property, as well as the benefits to be gained from running a business or using the premises
- provide details about the surrounding suburb/district
- include any additional details which need to be highlighted including the size, car spaces/parking, investment, tenant information and more.
The security and authenticity of information provided to potential tenants and buyers on LeaseEzy is very important to us. We will contact you if there are any concerns about the content entered in the commercial property description.
Please ensure all information provided is accurate and not misleading. Any advertisements considered inappropriate or found to contain false information will be immediately hidden from the public until appropriate information is provided. See our terms and conditions for more information.
A complete address includes:
- the property number, street name, suburb, state, postcode
- you may decide not to include the property number, however, you should still provide the street name, suburb, state and postcode
- the city/district field is preset for popular cities/districts in Australia
- choose the relevant state and enter it separately
- enter the postcode separately.
The address is used for pinning the commercial property location on maps, nearby places and for searching. It is important it is accurate and that all fields relating to the address are completed accurately to ensure tenants can find your commercial property easily and quickly.
Address: Unit 9-10/211 Concord Rd, North Strathfield
District: Sydney Inner West
Post code: 2137
LeaseEzy only advertises commercial properties.
If you want to advertise a residential property for for rent go to RentEzy.com.au.
If you want to advertise a residential property for sale go to SellEzy.com.au.
Five status options are available
For lease – commercial properties available for lease
For sale – commercial properties available for sale
Lease & sale – commercial properties available for lease and for sale.
Leased – the commercial property has been leased.
Sold – the commercial property has been sold.
The status setting is used to search commercial properties.
It is the responsibility of the advertiser (property owner, agent or tenant sub-leasing) to edit the status of the commercial property advertisement when it is leased or sold. To do this go to My Commercial Properties.
Commercial property advertisements can be edited, updated, deleted, hidden and reactivated. See Support for how to manage commercial properties.
Advertisers can select one type to describe their rental property on LeaseEzy.
Types of properties include:
- Event/training centre
- Farm/pet care
- Land development
The property type setting is used to search commercial properties.
To enable tenants and buyers to find the correct type of property, it is important that advertisers use the correct type for their commercial property.
Use the other type if your commercial property does not match the other types of property available.
There are a variety of ways the price can be provided.
Price on application
Turn on price on application to identify that tenants/buyers need to contact the advertiser to inquire about the property and its price.
Indicate a sale price by entering the amount (no dollar sign required) in the price field. Other information, for example, negotiable, can be entered in the after price text field.
Enter the rent price in the price field and then enter in the after price text field the duration of the rent, for example, weekly.
A restaurant for sale for offers starting at $800,000.
Before price text: Starting at
A commercial property available for a weekly rent of $750.
After price text: Per week
A premise for sale only to suitable vendors, price not to be disclosed.
Price on application: YES
Features can be allocated to a commercial property to provide a quick reference of information relating to the property.
Features are used to highlight the internal and external aspects of the premises including parking, location, facilities, occupancy, and more.
Features are searchable and can be used to compare commercial properties.
Allocate all the features which apply to the premises.
Only the allocated features are visible on the advertisement.
To enable tenants and buyers to search for private leases and sales we have included two features: Private lease and Private sale. All commercial properties with either of these features turned on are also displayed on the private lease and private sale pages.
The use of labels assists tenants and buyers to quickly recognise and filter commercial properties with the desired label. Labels are highlighted on the featured image for the commercial property advertisement when it is shown in search results.
A label should not be allocated if it is not appropriate for the property.
Tenants and buyers can search all labels if they are looking for properties that match more than one label.
Choose from the following labels for commercial properties:
The commercial property is being auctioned.
The property is available for lease now.
Expressions of interest
Offers are welcome, the owner is open to expressions of interest.
The title to the property is registered by the State and guaranteed for life.
The title to the property is given for a fixed period of time then ownership reverts back to the owner, usually the State.
The property has an offer on it which is being processed.
What if I want to add two labels?
You can use our contact us page to inform us that you would like to add a second label to your commercial property advertisement. We can add the additional label for you.
Use the detail fields to easily identify additional information relating to the size, availability, lease, sale and investment opportunities.
- Building area (m2)
- Land area (m2)
- Parking (quantity of spaces allocated)
- Parking (area)
Additional information for the commercial property includes:
- Date available for lease
- Bond ($xxx)
- Annual return
- Open inspection details
- Auction details
- Tenancy (unknown, vacant, tenanted)
- Current lease end date
- Lease details
- Available from
- Franchise (yes, no)
- Vendor details
- Parking details
- Property advertised by (agent/property manager, property owner/investor, existing tenant, other).
Only include the information which is relevant to the commercial property.
Fields which are left blank will not be shown on the advertisement page.
Documents relating to the lease or sale can be attached using the media section which allows up to 2 files to be uploaded with the advertisement. These files must be documents.
A variety of media can be uploaded for each commercial property including:
- video tour
- 360 degree
- floor plans
- file attachments.
- load up to 35 images for the commercial property
- the first image uploaded will be the feature image
- image files should be less than 2 MB in size, ensure an appropriate quality for the web
- images should be current and accurately reflect the commercial property
- images should use appropriate lighting and landscape orientation
- remove embedded location meta data in images before uploading.
- upload a video (URL only) and a video image
- file formats accepted – YouTube, Vimeo, swf, mov.
Virtual tour and 360 degree:
- embed code for the virtual code and image
- upload a 360 degree image.
- enable floor plans
- provide a name for the floor
- upload the floor plan image
- multiple images can be uploaded for floor plans as long as each floor is clearly identified by naming it.
- upload up to two documents relating to the lease or sale of the property for tenants or buyers to download
- file attachments may include a property brochure, lease details/documents, contracts, disclosure documents, agency publication
Portrait images do not load successfully and cause issues with the appearance of the property advertisement.
Use landscape images for best results.
Floor plan images can be portrait. This will not impact the appearance of the advertisement.
Tenants and buyers will have to sign in to view contact information.
There are a number of options for the contact information to be displayed.
Private landlords/owners or tenants sub-leasing the property
Owners and tenants can use either their user account contact details or create different contact details by selecting to use other contact details.
Property managers, sales reps and agents
Agents have the option to use their account contact information or to link the commercial property with a registered agent account.
Contact details are visible only to users who sign in.
We do this to protect your information from spammers.
However, you may want to create a special email account just for advertisements.
Agents, property managers who have an agent account with us, users will be able to see your contact details when they open your agent page with your linked commercial properties.