How can we help you?
How do I sign up?
You don’t need to sign up to use LeaseEzy.com.au. However, if you want to access our advance search and advertising services including saving searches, saving properties, uploading properties, and agency services for example, you will need to create an account. It’s free.
To sign up:
- Click the sign up menu link
- Enter a username
- this cannot be changed in the future, users will see this username
- Enter your email account linked to your LeaseEzy account
- Enter a password, include:
- 8-12 characters
- lower and upper case letters
- numbers and symbols
- Reconfirm your password by entering it in again.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA.
- Tap/click the sign up button.
Why can’t I sign up?
There are a number of things you can check if you are unable to sign up.
- Are you using the log in page instead of the sign up page?
- Check your username. Remove any punctuation. We use anti spam technology so if you include key words or a web address in your username you won’t be able to sign up.
- Have you entered the email address correctly. Your email address must include an @ symbol?
- Have you re-entered your password correctly in the retype password text box?
- Your password can include letters, symbols and numbers. Punctuation including the fullstop, colon, semi-colon and comma should not be used.
- Is your password 8 or more characters in length?
- Have you agreed to the terms and conditions?
- Did you complete the reCAPTCHA successfully? We use reCAPTCHA to stop robots hacking our website.
If you have checked these and you still cannot sign up, please contact us.
How do I log in?
To log in you first have to sign up (register with us to create an account). When you sign up with LeaseEzy.com.au we send you a confirmation email.
To log in:
- Go to the log in page. This can be accessed from the main menu.
- Enter your username (not your email).
- Enter your password.
- Tap or click the log in button.
Why can’t I log in?
There are a number of reasons you may not be able to log in.
- Have you signed in first. If you haven’t created an account using our sign up page you will need to before you can log in.
- Did you receive a confirmation email from us. Check your email account. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, then it is highly likely that your email address bounced.
- To correct an incorrect email address, you can go to your user dashboard once you have logged in.
- Are you entering your username to log in, not your email address?
- Are you entering the correct password?
- To check your username and password, open the confirmation email we sent you when you signed up.